My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Don't Get Cocky...

I fell off the wagon majorly yesterday. :( I don't think I consumed more than 1500 calories however I ate way too much sugar and junk food in general.
It's harder when I'm with my family and we're having fun and making dinner together, especially when a cousin I haven't seen in years resurfaces. We made pot stickers and asian chicken curry and rice. So yummy!! But I had more pot stickers than I should have and later, Leslie got me a sundae. Poooooop!!
Can't beat myself up though. It makes it worse.
I think I will feel better when I see how my weight loss is going.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Make as many conscious choices as possible, hold yourself accountable, but then let it go and move forward! You are right in that beating yourself up will only lead to regression. Good luck tomorrow! And remember to stay the course no matter what the scale says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm trying really hard and I've been finding it easier to say no to sugary sweets and fatty foods. But still. I would just love to devour a cake or something.

    ReplyDelete