My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 12, 2011

5 Pounds Down, 65 More To Go!

I weighed myself today!
I was honestly nervous at first. Yesterday was my husband's and my first wedding anniversary and due to the nature of his job, we decided against a fancy restaurant (which would include reservations that probably would have been canceled because of work) and instead did some pizza and ice cream. We'll do fancy dinner when he gets back since he has a guaranteed 48 hours off. Anyways.
So yes. I ate a huge part of the cheese pizza but good lord, Casa Mia is good. I decided not to count calories yesterday. Then I gorged on ice cream.
Today, it was off to the gym. I worked my biceps and triceps and Jean showed me how to do planks, to strengthen my core, and special sit ups on an exercise ball since I have a lower back injury that prevents me from doing crunches. After that, I did my 45 minutes of cardio.
I get my stuff out of the locker room, and I pass the scale. I look at it, think, yeah, I'm doing this. And I step on.
195! It fluctuated from 194.5-195 for a few seconds so I'm calling it 195 but still! I lost 2 pounds last week! Including my little binge yesterday! I feel...amazing.
I wanted to tell everyone working there. "HEY! I lost 2 pounds! That's 5 so far!"
I know they'd actually probably act pumped and high five me but I'm still just settling for telling my family. And you. Whoever you are. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment