My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TOTALLY A Scale Victory!!

Take THAT, TOM bloat!! I'm finally down to 180. That's my second threshold!!
I might--MIGHT--even be less than that. I forgot to weigh myself first thing when I walked in and had already guzzled half of my 32 ounce bottle of water lol.
I'm just thrilled. Beyond thrilled. It's little victories like this that really keep me going. I mean. I weighed myself, saw 180, and felt FANTASTIC and pushed myself really hard today. I kept pushing through muscle fatigue when I was doing my weights and I pushed through on my cardio.

Sometimes, I can't believe that I've really lost 20 pounds. That's like 2 and a half babies. I picture different things that weight 20 pounds and I'm like, "That came OFF of me." That is how much less of me there is!! Holy crap!!

Needless to say, I'm in a great mood and I'm shooting for a 178 (or less!) weigh in Monday night for our Biggest Loser challenge at my gym. That'll be a loss 5 pounds for the past two weeks, something huge for me since I was almost embarrassed to weigh in at the exact same weight last time.

Can't WAIT for those new shoes. ;) That's one thing I'll NEVER delay cashing in on!

1 comment: